Employee Training Courses
Mental Health Awareness For FIFO Workers
Our Mental Health Education Programs are designed to make your FIFO employees aware of the mental health implications of FIFO life. Our practical workshops teach them about the aspects of mental health, help them recognise warning signs of mental harm, and deliver practical tools to develop greater mental resilience.
This program helps individuals protect their own mental health and teaches them how to support their workmates who may be experiencing mental wellbeing challenges.
Our Mental Health Education for FIFO Employees can be delivered onsite or at your head office.
We offer flexible delivery with our own experienced consulting psychologists and behavioural professionals. This program is also available for your staff to deliver internally via our workshop kits.
- What is resilience?
- Early warning signs of mental harm
- Understand how anxiety and stress works on your mind and body
- Identifying triggers for psychological distress
- Techniques to manage and cope
- Understand how to improve mental wellbeing
- When to intervene when friends and colleagues show signs of mental harm