We’re About Mental Wellbeing For FIFO Workers
FIFO Focus works to create psychologically healthier workplaces for FIFO workers. Our education and psychological support services are designed to help organisations manage psychosocial risks and develop mental resilience and wellbeing in the FIFO sector.
Developing resilient FIFO workers and building psychologically healthy workplaces
We design and support proactive interventions to limit psychosocial harm in remote work environments. We partner with employers to build internal capacity to build psychologically healthy workplaces and develop a more resilient workforce. We also offer education and support directly to individuals, including FIFO workers and their partners.
Our registered psychologists and behavioural specialists use the latest research to create practical solutions and systems for happier, healthier FIFO workplaces and workers.
- Behavioural Consultants
- Workplace Specialists
- Preventative Approach
- Tailored Solutions
We Work With Employers
FIFO Focus provides holistic, end-to-end programs for organisations to reduce psychosocial harm in the workplace.
We believe prevention is far better than cure. Our team of registered psychologists and professionals are skilled at designing and implementing tailored, evidence-informed solutions that reduce psychosocial risk factors and enhance protective factors.
We create better outcomes for both FIFO individuals and employers by helping your organisation manage psychosocial risks and improve mental wellbeing to:
- Have a more productive and engaged workforce
- Improve your image as an Employer of Choice
- Enhance and embed your workplace culture
- Engage your employees in company goals
- Significantly improve your safety, absenteeism and turnover results
- Take a proactive rather than reactive approach to mental health and wellbeing in workers
We Work With Individuals
Developing mental resilience is one of the key mitigative factors for FIFO workers and their families.
For FIFO employees, learning better ways to deal with day to day stresses and challenges or remote work can lead a more fulfilling and rewarding life. Focusing on your mental wellbeing can help you:
- Develop better connections and relationships with family and friends
- Experience a sense of wellbeing, greater self-esteem and self-control
- Improve your ability to deal with difficult situations and disappointments
- Balance your work and personal life
- Focus on work and your priorities regardless of what is happening around you
- Cope better with problems on your own, even in difficult environments
- Control your negative emotions
- Limit feelings of being overwhelmed or stressed out
- Become a better partner and parent
We Work With Families
Research has demonstrated the negative impact FIFO work can have on the wellbeing of not only FIFO employees, but also their partners and families. FIFO Focus helps family members:
- Develop an awareness of their own issues associated with the effects of FIFO
- Keep their relationship healthy
- Cope while alone
- Build resilience
- Develop techniques to parent together and apart
- Manage their household more effectively